- Can I donate blood or platelets after receiving the Covid-19 Vaccine?
- Yes! There is NO waiting period to donate blood or platelets after receiving a Covid-19 vaccine.
- How soon after having Covid-19 can a person donate?
- 14 days symptom free
- Are you testing blood donations for the Covid-19 antibody?
- MS Blood Services has stopped testing donations for Covid-19 antibodies.
- Are you requiring face masks?
- If you are fully vaccinated, we are currently not requiring masks.
- Individuals not vaccinated must continue to wear a face mask.